In this second helping of “Under The Hood” with audiologist and entrepreneur Dr. Nancy Duncan (Duncan Hearing Healthcare) and her fellow audiologist and entrepreneur, Dr. Tracy Board (Audicles Hearing Services), the pair discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of buying and owning a private practice.
With candid answers to questions such as:
- What’s the secret to a smooth takeover of a private practice?
- What’s your definition of a high-performing clinic?
- What’s the one thing you attribute to your clinic’s success?
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made since taking over?
- What’s the best decision you’ve made since taking over?
- What do you believe the future of private practice looks like?